Manager,Learning & Growth
Cooperative Bank of Oromia(S.C) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Duty Station: Head Office
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
Manager,Learning & Growth
- MA/MSc in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Business Leadership, Management, or a related field;
- A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a learning and development role at a bank/fintech/startups and other related sectors;
- Proven experience as a Human Capital Development Specialist is an asset;
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- Current or up-to-date knowledge of effective learning and development methodologies;
- Digitally literate with proficiency in MS Office, and Learning Management Systems (LMS), including familiarity with a range of e-learning platforms;
- Experience in project management, budgeting, and managing teams;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; with a demonstrated ability to build rapport with employees and vendors;
- Ability to develop best practices in skills development initiatives in line with the digital strategy;
- Excellent knowledge of latest L&D developments (theory and technology) and best practices; able to articulate these clearly and confidently to other team members, especially junior learning and growth staff;
- Professional certification in the area of human capital development is a plus;
- Understanding the Banking Business: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the bank’s goals.
- Making Complex Decisions: Making good and timely decisions that keep the bank moving forward;
- Taking Initiatives: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm;
- Managing Execution: Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done;
- Focusing on Performance: Consistently achieving results, even under tough and ensuring accountability
- Influencing People: Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the bank to achieve its objectives;
- Building Collaborative Relationships: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals; and Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise when created
- Being Flexible and adaptable: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
- Being open: Demonstrate self-awareness and work on self-development
- Being Authentic: Having courage and instilling trust in others
- Optimizing diverse talent: Able to attract top talent and develop talent, manage difference and build an effective team
- Creating the new and different: Have a strategic and innovative mindset
Role and Responsibilities;
- Conducting the digital training need assessment and digital competency gaps at the organizational, task, and individual level;
- Creating learning and development programs that are aligned with Digital strategic intents by designing a training curriculum and modules;
- Working closely with business process leaders across the bank to design a digital curriculum for all employees that focus on digital transformation core values, guiding principles, strategic imperatives, up skilling requirements, and just-in-time learning;
- Providing curriculum that incorporate different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions, coaching, or job-shadowing;
- Evaluating individual and organizational development needs as well as assessing the success of development plans to help employees make the most of learning opportunities;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the digital learning and development programs at different levels and recommends areas of improvement;
- Aligning and facilitating the development requirements of employees with employee performance management systems;
- Supporting staff and management of the bank with tailored learning opportunities during the transformation change;
- Maintaining current knowledge of L&D innovation, best practices, and future trends;
NB:Only those who fulfill the minimum requirements and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
The applicant must have proven proficiency in English, Afaan Oromo and Amharic Languages
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply through the following link ; coopbankoromia.com.et/jobs/manager-learning-growth
Place of Registration: Human Capital Business Partner, Africa Avenue (Bole Road), Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly use lift number 6)
Deadline: February 25, 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: