Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce & Sectoral Association is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
- Salary:Attractive & Negotiable
Manager, Strategic and Project Management Dept.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Secretary General ,the Manager of strategy & Project Management Dept.is responsible for initiating ,following up, and reviewing the 5 year strategic planning of the Chamber ;planning ,organizing ,directing ,coordinating ,controlling and supervising the annual organization plan; Monitoring ,evaluating and reporting of same; Project formulation, and management functions of AACCSA. He/she manages the incubation and development of project and mobilizes financial resources for their implementations and facilitates the transfer of the projects to the appropriate working units of AACCSA if appropriate.
Education:MA/BA Degree in Economics or related field
Experience:7/9 years of relevant experience
Technical and other skills
- Ability to provide leadership, communicate effectively and promote a team approach to enhance staff commitment to successfully implement the institution’s Strategic Plan ;
- Demonstrated technical and managerial ability on door relations, project proposal preparation and program development
- Sound Judgment ,ability to interact and work effectively with others at all levels;
- Proven Strategic Planning knowledge and skills
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable CV and Credentials to Human Resources Development and logistics Department of AACCSA ,Mexico Square ,Chamber Building ,1st floor Room No.