Land Management Expert
Alta Computec PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Terms of Employment:Freelannce
Land Management Expert
Education:BA Degree in Urban Management ,Construction Management or related field
Experience:At least 5 Years of practical experience in Land Management
Specific Duties Of The Incumbent
- Understand the project scope of work and baseline the requirement of land Management scope of work as per the RFP requirement
- Collect land use planning Acts/Rules ,Policies ,Guidelines and processes to analyze and identifying the responsibilities of local Agencies and administrative Land Offices of Land use planning and management.
- Analyze the current legislation , Government policies and data related to Land development ,Urbam renewal ,Enforcement policies and their implementation
- Ensure the participation and involvement of relevant stakeholders in development and implementation of the project ,so that the system will be inclusive ,participatory and transparent .Consult with key stakeholders, including land development sector experts ,through stakeholders workshops to determine expectations and user acceptability of the proposed system.
- Provides technical guidance on land governance ,Land legislation, Land rights ,Life on collective lands to ensure the evaluation design and methods are suitable to the city administration .Co-ordination with other experts, Conduct a feasibility analysis for introducing and applying technology application for land tenure and efficient urban governance
- Co-coordinating with IT team ,to access existing data related to land tenure ,ownership, Existing uses and land use standards.
- Assist in Modules training and handhold local government Officials in transitioning towards better land management practices through technology interventions
- Land Use and land Governance Acts, Policies ,Guidelines, Procedures in English
- Identify Roles and responsibilities of land Administration Central Offices and line offices
- Analyze of existing land governance processes and guide team for necessary development
- Schedule meeting for participation and involvement of relevant stakeholders on need basis
- Provide technical input to develop the system on current legislation and government policies on land development, Urban renewal and enforcement
- Other technical inputs ,if any new land use standards ,Policies or procedures identified during Co-coordinating with land experts and T team
- Participating in Training and hand holding sessions to explain necessary policies and procedures
How to apply
Interested applicants who can meet the above minimum requirements can submit their application ,CVs and non-returnable photocopies of their credentials in person or send through mail to the following address.
ALTA Computec Head Office, Bole Road in front of shewa Shopping Center
P.O.Box 12301,Addis Ababa