Junior Electrician – Bank of Abyssinia
Bank of Abyssinia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Shall assist in electrical line installation works of offices & buildings.
- Shall inspect and report any defect on electrical lines and equipment.
- Shall assist in the installation of electrically driven equipment & devices
- Shall support on the inspection work of electrical materials & electrical equipment.
- Shall keep electrical hand tools and spare parts in place for future use.
- Ensures that defective electrical materials/machines, generators, & lifts are properly maintained by external companies as per the requirement.
- Shall assist on Installation and maintenance activities of new and existing telephone and electric lines
- Assist to senior electricians and electricians in any electrical related works
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.
- Diploma or TVET Level IV in Electricity or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 Year cognate Experience. Experience in banking industry is advantageous.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 02, September, 2022.