IT Manager – Kerchanshe Trading PLC
Kerchanshe Trading PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
- lead and manage the design, implementation and smooth running of IT, audio visual and communications services and associated infrastructure.
- Provide leadership and technical input to the development and maintenance of systems and infrastructure.
- Plan and lead IT and communications development projects
- Formulate IT strategy and policy in conjunction with the director group infrastructure.
- Keep up to date with technology trends and developments.
- Identify opportunities for system and service enhancement and implement improvement plans
- Specify, procure and manage externally hosted IT services
- Develop secure technical solutions which are responsive to the requirements of staff for mobile and remote access using a range of devices.
- Specify, implement and monitor arrangements for IT system and data security
- Ensure the availability of critical IT-based business systems together with appropriate and tested backup and disaster recovery systems.
- Enable flexible and secure access to systems and data for authorised users
- Work with service management systems to ensure smooth resolution of incident/problem management tickets via 3rd line support.
- Cloud services Develop a single cohesive strategy for the delivery of cloud and data centre services to be managed centrally via group infrastructure.
- Provide a procurement and provisioning service for cloud/datacentre space.
- Provide inventory management to maximise value and use of the tenancies that has
Administer, monitor and maintain our cloud/datacentre environments.
- Develop and maintain a list of policy, procedures and standards for each tenancy to comply with
- Develop a shared ownership model for security.
- BSc degree or higher in Management Information System(MIS), Information System or other related field
- Higher level Microsoft/networking/info security qualification/accreditation.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience within a similar sector.
- Managing complex IT and communication systems, services and infrastructure.
- Managing the response to complex IT incidents.
- Procuring IT equipment and services and managing supplier relationships.
- Managing virtualized server and cloud-hosted environments.
- Contributing to the development and monitoring of IT policies.
- HP server configuration and setup.
- Unifi systems and cloud key Management.
- Cisco Meraki setup and management.
- Suprema biometric and security setup.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify, and isolate technical issues.
- Commitment to client orientation and working in a structured manner.
- Ability to plan and schedule various related activities, detail oriented, dedicated to task and delivery, multitasked.
- Completer/finisher skills and the ability to effectively problem solve to drive projects forward.
- A commitment to continuous professional development and remaining up to date on new technology
- Highly motivated, facilitation skills.
- Believes in Kerchanshe’s values, acts as an inspiring model of them and instils them in others through behaviours, storytelling and dialogue.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 18, October , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: