Internal Auditor – Yegna Trading PLC
Yegna Trading is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
- Studies, adapts and follows the standards, policies, procedures and overall financial systems of the company as well as adherence to General Accounting Principles;
- Ascertains that all collections and disbursements are justified, substantiated and in proper order;
- Ensures that all properties and fixed assets of the company are properly registered and controls their proper utilization by verifying whether material and fixed asset control systems in place for the purpose are compiled;
- Ensures that the company’s resource utilization is economical and efficient by checking performances;
- Conducts periodic system audit and ensures that all internal control systems are properly and consistently practiced and makes sure the systems in place are serving their purpose;
- Provides audit consultancy service to the management and follows up and makes sure that comments made by internal and external auditors are handled and entertained; evaluates the effectiveness of the actions taken against intended outcomes
- Conducts payment and cash collection verifications on regular basis or as deemed necessary by management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MA or BA Degree in Accounting and Finance, Certified Accounting or related fields.
- 3 years for MA Degree or 5 years for BA Degree and above in related role.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal /written) in Amharic and English.
- Certified in IFRS.
- Computer skill, Peachtree and ERP SAGE.
- Proven experience in auditing and planning.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 19, October , 2023.