Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Category/ Specialization: Education, Information Technology, Management
Employment Type:Full time
Closing Date: 12.20.2018
The DAAD Information Center in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia is looking for a dedicated and versatile staff for student counseling, administration and program coordination in full time. The position is initially limited until 31st Dec. 2019.
The tasks Include:
- Advise on study and research opportunities in Germany as well as on the scholarship programs of the DAAD.
- General office duties.
- Planning and implementation of information events and fairs.
- Preparation of publications and promotional materials.
- Maintaining the website and the facebook page of the Information Center.
- Maintaining contacts with partner organizations and DAAD Alumni, and
- Analysis of the Ethiopian higher education market.
- University degree (at least BA); studies or working experience in Germany is an advantage.
- Very good communication skills.
- Knowledge of German language, excellent command of English.
- Good knowledge of the German higher education system.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office.
- Organizational skills, intercultural competence, commitment and resilience. and
- Work experience in cultural and education sector is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application (a summary on your qualification and experience in addition to an application letter and supporting documents as .pdf) no later than 20th December 2018 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to:
The Director, DAAD Information Centre Addis Ababa, P.O.Box 32539, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Pre selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.