Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Trocaire (on behalf of CAFOD, SCIAF and Trocaire) is currently looking for competent candidate for the position of Humanitarian Capacity Building Coordinator who will base in CST’s office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The role will report to Resilient Communities Programme Coordinator.
Job Purpose: Humanitarian Capacity Building Coordinator post is responsible to provide technical support, coordinate on humanitarian capacity building to Humanitarian Programme Plan (HPP) project partners of CST (CAFOD, SCIAF and Trocaire) and coordinate the SCORE project partners in Ethiopia.
Job Scope: Technically support for SCORE and Humanitarian Programme Plan (HPP) project partners on capacity strengthening planning, budget Management, progress report and contract Management.
- 5 years and above relevant work Experience in Humanitarian Response coordination
- Knowledge of different Humanitarian Standards like CHS, NGO/Red Cross code of conduct, the people in Aid Code, and other regulatory codes.
- Knowledge of current humanitarian context of country
- Practical Knowledge & experience in coordination capacity building programme, consortium projects, budget management, partnership approach.
• Good communication skill and knowledge of local languages especially Afaan Oromo
How To Apply:
Trôcaire is an equal opportunities employer. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to child protection
Safeguarding Policy: Trôcaire is committed to Safeguarding people within our programmes from Exploitation and Abuse, and has specific policies on this commitment, including a Global Code of Conduct that outlines the expected behaviour and responsibilities of all staff, consultants and other organisational representatives. Any candidate offered a job with Trocaire will be expected to sign Trocaire’s Safeguarding Policies and Global Code of Conduct as an appendix to their contract of employment and agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of these documents. Specific roles may require police/ Garda vetting.