Maranque Plants PLC is a flower propagation company with strong ties in Eastern Africa. For the past 11 plus years we have been growing Chrysanthemum and Ornamental cuttings on an expanding farm in Arsi Zone. We are situated 40 kilometres east of Sodore, between Donni and Alaga Dore. This is 1.5 hour driving from Nazareth.
We are currently looking to employ a competent Human resources manager.
Maranque Plants has over 1200 permanent employees. Under the direction of the General Manager, the Human resources manager handles all aspect of human resources within the company.
- BA Degree or post graduate qualification in management, human resources and/or related
fields with at least 5 years relevant experience in a progressively responsible position.
- Ability to work in under high pressure in a multi cultural environment,
- Ability to make to work independently and in groups,
- Intimate knowledge of Ethiopian labour proclamation and international labour standards,
- Ability to develop procedures, rules and regulation, and ensure proper implementation,
- Proven ability to make sane decisions based on the rules and regulations of the company and lead a large group of people,
- Candidates must have excellent command of written and spoken English,Ability to speak Oromifa is an advantage.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
SALARY: Attractive, negotiable based on previous
Note: Working place is in Oromiya region, Arsi Zone, Jeju Woreda 1.5 hours driving from Nazareth.
The company will offer housing in the farm.