- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
- Prepare and conduct on-going training for the organization on key issues and trends
-BA Degree in the field of Human Resource Management, Business Management or related field.
– Minimum two years of work experiences in related field.
– Working experience in international NGO is advantageous.
Skills and Knowledge
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
See How to Apply Below
Closing date: December 13, 2016.