HR and Admin Officer – IRC
International Rescue Committee – IRC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Title: HR and Admin Officer
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Adama, Ethiopia
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of IRC personnel policies respond to questions for staff.
- Promote and uphold THE IRC Way: Standards for Professional Conduct.
- Under the guidance of the HR/Admin Manager, provide support to program and operations staff in interpretation of HR policies and procedures and provide technical support on HR issues.
- Foster and facilitate the development of cooperative professional relations between and among staff at all levels.
- Provide advice and support to satellite HR teams in interpretation of HR policies and procedures and provide technical support on HR and Admin related matters, including but not limited to, recruitment, orientation, career development, performance evaluation, disciplinary action, and separation.
Talent Acquisition And Management
- Participate in recruitment process of hire positions.Posting positions in appropriate media, CV review, interviewing, reference check, job offer, leading the orientation and travel arrangement.
- Advice Supervisors with reviewing job descriptions, posting job advertisements, screening applicants, conducting job interviews/written tests, reference checks, extending job offers, and ensuring new employee’s paperwork/hire pack is processed accurately.
- Ensure that recruitment process is fair and transparent and in line with IRC Global HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper orientation for all new staff with periodic follow up fields visits for additional support to field teams; collaborate and coordinate with other departments to provide an engaging and welcoming orientation
- Maintain good working relationships with other organizations and provide feedback to management on HR issues.
- Advise and conduct employees on exit management process for exiting employees and maintain its copies on the file. The exit interviews are supported with monkey survey.
- Prepare monthly payroll for definite based employees
- Prepare send weekly insurance update
- Prepare and send weekly recruitment update for Addis HR.
- University Degree/College diploma in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related.
- 2 years’ experience for degree holders and 4 years of experience for Diploma holders in office administration and human resource.
- NGO experience in Human resource is preferable.
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate especially word and excel .
- Excellent in English and Amharic both speaking & writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High communication and language.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to apply – https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/33366?c=rescue&source
Deadline: November 15,2022.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: