Job opportunities for Help Desk Officer | Senior Auditor | Branch Auditor from Enat Bank
Enat Bank is a private financial institution established to provide effective, efficient and full-fledged banking service, focusing on addressing women with financial access, aiming at development, business growth and profitability to meet the expectation of all its stakeholders. It is also where the career of promising banking talents are shaped into seasoned banking professionals with challenging but conducive working environment. Value adding and committed Management Team and enlightened and forward looking institutional vision along with the attractive compensation packages is what has already been in place to attract and retain employees.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on permanent basis:
1. Job Position: Help Desk Officer
- Respond to issues log from employees seeking help
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources advisor users on appropriate action
- Follow standard helpdesk software
- Administer helpdesk software
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and documents solutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Job Requirements: MSc/BSc Degree in Computer science, Software engineering, MIS and any other related fields with 3.5/5.5 years of experience in relevant fields, of which at least 2 recent years as a relevant officer position in the banking industry.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
2. Job Position: Senior Auditor
- Assists supervisor in developing audit procedures and preparation of work programs.
- Assists in the identification of auditable activities.
- Identifies shortcomings of the internal control system of the bank and proposes remedial action.
- Examines and verifies source documents for the accuracy and correctness of accounting and financial transactions.
- Audits the accuracy of calculations on commissions, currency conversions, interests and foreign banking transactions.
- Checks documents of foreign banking activities and verifies the validity and authenticity of invoices.
- Provides close support to the Director of the Department and scrutinizes audit reports and discusses audit findings with fellow auditors and the concerned units.
- Examines the proper maintenance of records on all financial transactions of the bank.
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
Job Requirements: MBA/MA in Economics, Accounting, Banking .& Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Management, and any other related fields with 3.5 years of experience or BA in the, same fields with 5.5 years of experience in relevant fields in banking industry of which at least 2 years as a relevant officer position.
Place of Work: Mekelle
3. Job Position: Branch Auditor
- Undertake audit examination,
- Review transaction and the proper functioning of the internal control procedures throughout the Branch,
- Conducts special investigation when needed,
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job Requirements: BA Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Management and any other related fields with 3.5 years of experience in internal/external auditing, preferably in banking industry.
Place of Work: Adama
Salary: as per the Bank’s scale
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Please specify the specific place of work you are applying for on your application letter
How To Apply
Enat Bank S.C
Women applicants are highly encouraged