Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Health Department Head
- Duty station: Woreillu Legehida Catchment Based Development Project (WLCBDP) (Worillu/Legehida, Shouth Wollo Zone)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Terms of Employment: Yearly renewable contract
- BSc. In Public Health (Health Officer) or related field
- 4 years’ in Public Health/related field
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To lead primary health activities of the respective woreda’s
- Leading HIV/AIDS and Family Planning activities
- Working and integrating activities with Government and other stakeholders operating on Primary Health Care HIV/AIDS and Family Planning.
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non-returnable application, CV and copies of relevant documents within 10 days from the date of announcement to the following address.
Address: Menschen fuer Menschen, P.O.BOX 2568
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline : Dec 22, 2020