Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
1. Graphic Designer
Job Summary:: Under the supervision of the Manager, the Graphic Designer types articles from handwritten manuscripts for printing in newspaper and bulletin and designs the layout of newspaper and other publications.
Education: BA/Diploma (Level 3) in Secretarial Science and Office Management, Fine Art Design or other related fields
Work Experience: 4/6 years of relevant experience
TECHECNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS:
- Proficient in Internet, photo shop, publisher and Power point skills;
- Technical training in graphic design
Salary: Attractive & Negotiable
Employment Type: Permanent
2. Call Center Agent
Required No: One
Job Summary: The Call Center Agent wdl obtain and compile information about members and potential members through telephone call. S/he will answer incoming calls from Members and other businesses, who are interested to be registered as members, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, and provide general information The Agent will be one of the primary contact team for members and potential members’ inquires in the services and activities of the chamber. S/he is also responsible of informing them about registration procedures, annual fee, and profile update requirements over the phone. The agent will also inform members and other customers about chamber events, activities and newly developed services through voice interactions.
Education: BA Degree in Marketing or any other related field of studies
Work Experience: 2 years of experience in marketing and sales
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Employment Type: One Year Contract