Training Opportunity Announcement
The Talent Firm (TTF) is a privately owned company engaged in providing talent management service for organizations within the private sector, non-profits, or government organizations. We have rich experience within the Human Resources management, administration, and operational support.
We aspire to become a leading talent management firm within the country with specialized expertise in the functions of Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance management, and Career-Building services for young graduates and mid-career professionals.
As part of our Employment promotion and Entrepreneurship Development Program for unemployed young graduates which we are implementing in partnership with First Consult, we would like to invite interested unemployed young graduates to one of our two training components:
Employability Skills training
This training centers on equipping unemployed youth with the desired knowledge, skills, and attitudes related to life skills, work ethics, discipline management, thereby increasing their employability. The training is also aimed at contributing to building a productive workforce that would contribute to personal, institutional, and societal development.
Business Development Services Training
This training aims to increase business management skills of trainees thereby leading to increased efficiency, growth and number of employment within the local capacity of company owners, managers, and MSMEs through trained BDS Advisors.
Job Requirements (both BDS and Emp. Skills training) applicants
For Employability Skills Training applicants:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences Background
For Business Development Services(BDS) Training applicants:
- -Bachelors Degree in Business fields (Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Business Management, etc)
Additional Requirements for (both BDS and Emp. Skills training) applicants
- CGPA of 2.5 and above
- Currently unemployed and can commit to a full week training from Mon- Fri, 8:30am – 5pm.
- Current residential address in Addis Ababa, Adama, Bahr Dar or Hawassa
An internship or job placement will be facilitated by The Talent Firm to trainees who have completed the full training program. BDS trainees will have support in pursuing self-employment opportunities by the project.
HOW TO APPLY
Those who are interested in joining one of the two training programs and fulfill the minimum requirements set above can send their applications via email:
- Your current updated CV (specify your CGPA)
- Current residential address
- Your current email address and contact number
- Any other relevant information
- Those who are shortlisted for the program will be contacted by our office for further orientation and the next steps of the program.
- A transport allowance will be provided at the end of the training program.