Ethiopian Heritage Trust is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Mode of Employment:Permanent
- Place of Work:Addis Ababa
1.Job Position:General Manager
Education:BA/BSC Or MA/MSC Degree in Heritage Protection ,Development Studies ,Cultural Studies ,Cultural Studies, Biodiversity Conservation ,Ecology. And other related Studies
Experience:For B.A/B.SC Degree 12 years or for MA/M.SC 10 years ,out of which 8/6 years in supervisory or senior position, respectively
- Proven experience in concept note and project proposal development ,program implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Proven experience in effectively coordinating with governments international, and national NGO partners.
- Proven experience in managing a diverse program portfolio, particular in protection programming
How to apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their application letters and CV and Copy of non-returnable credentials or testimonials within 10 consecutive days after the first day of this announcement I person or send to the address below.
Ethiopian Heritage Trust Bole Road.in front of Bole Printing Press
At the back of commercial Bank Ethiopia Bole branch
In the ancient House of Ras Kebede Mangesha