Lakarmissionen is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Education:Master’s Degree in Finance Management ,Accounting ,Economics ,or other equivalent education qualification .
Experience:At least ten years’ experience in accounting and financial management ,Preferably within the NGO Sector
- Ensure Finance related work in the region is in line with line values of the organization ,the strategy ,work plans, budgets and other Policies and guiding documents. Work with Head Office ,the Regional Office and Country Offices to develop the schedules, Procedures and ,metrologies necessary to ensure the above
- Ensure that the regional Office and Country Offices operate within budgets and guidelines Building the capacity of finance staff across Country Offices and Local partners
- Work with Country Offices to produce quarterly and annual financial reports .Identify and report to the Regional Director any early warning signs of financial difficulties within Country Offices
- Assist Country Offices in their project and annual audits and help to ensure that clean audit reports are delivered on time. Assist Head Office in the preparation of the consolidated annual report.
- Review projects financial reports before they are submitted to donors
- High Level o f Written English ,Including the ability to train staff in formal and informal settiings.Ablility to communicate in French and/or Arabic is an advantage
NB:Women are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Interested persons should submit the following letter of application in English Complete CV including names of references. Documents should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org