Summary of the position:
Directly responsible for all major Planning, developing , organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating financial management duties and responsibilities including financial controlling, and Reporting; Banking and financing ; Sales monitoring and cost control; Monitoring and evaluation on financial impacts of Commerce and Store management activities; Training all finance employees to enhance their capacity; and counseling the management in optimum utilization of financial and non financial resources based on company’s best financial adviser guideline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organizations fiscal function and performance.
- Staffing, organizing, evaluating, training and developing the finance team.
- Participate in the development of company’s plans and programs as strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO, Board and Other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with Board as an effective developer of solution to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budget.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization.
- Optimizing the handling of bank and deposit relationship and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanisms that maximum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance or MA in accounting and finical management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABLITIES:
- Knowledge and understanding in preparation and implementations of financial policies and procedures
- Basic practical Knowledge and skills in Accounting practices, government tax laws and procedures.
- Good knowledge in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency in different Accounting software.
- Possess strong practical knowledge in organization and efficiency and
- Strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with staff and management executives are highly desirable.
- Ten years experience in accounting and Finance, among these, at least five years in finical management related responsibilities.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their CV and other necessary documents to
Bole Medhanialem, Impress Hotel, Room No 301 . Only short listed Applicants shall be considered.
Jul 28, 2019Deadline
Jul 28, 2019