Finance Head – Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
- Plans, directs and supervises the work of the plant and ensures that the financial operations are properly carried out;
- Develops mechanisms to ensure that operations of OK are implemented in cost- effective manner;
- Ensures that books of accounting are maintained, checks, receipts and other financial documents are kept properly and that they are safeguarded against misuse;
- Analyzes records of current and past operations to determine trends;
- Oversees and ensures the timely and accurate submission of all tax payments to Head Office Finance;
- Approve and verify daily sales and cash receipt journals
- Check daily transaction of journal vouchers
- Verifies and ensures that the required documentation and authorization is presented before effecting daily payments
- Provides financial advice to managers, division heads and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives;
- Manage the financial day-to-day activities of the plant;
- Verifies and certifies various division assets to be used and safeguarded properly;
- Ensures that legal financial obligations are met, receivables are collected and financial documents are handled properly;
- Schedules the settlement of all legal financial obligations of the plant;
- Recommends the action to be taken against customers with outstanding balances for a long time;
- Ensures that all cash collected is deposited daily in the bank;
- Oversees the administration of any loans and payments;
- Makes the necessary entry for adjustments and corrections.
- Directs, leads, guides, supports and controls the staff responsible to him/her to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all companies targets and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards;
- Identifies the training needs of the employees;
- Completes all performance management activities including: performance planning, monitoring, and annual performance appraisals.
- Prepares periodical reports and submits to the Finance Manager.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Finance Manager.
- BA Degree in Accounting.
- More than 7 years’ experience in Manufacturing sector.
- Familiar with Peachtree accounting software.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Zelalem.firstname.lastname@example.org or HRM@fikirwuha.com, Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 06, November , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: