NE-TSA PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Finance Department Head
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Finance Department Head
- Review payment requests received to be accurate and in compliance with ICRISAT policy before processing;
- Review travel authorizations submitted are correct, approved and comply with ILRI / ICRISAT travel policy requirements;
- Process payments within a predetermined time after verifying the requests received do have sufficient/appropriate supporting evidence and are mathematically correct, compliance to policy and procedures and have the proper authorization;
- Perform timely work and travel advance settlement for ICRISAT staff, partners, and Consultants;
- Review staff project activity advance requests and effect the advance payment after confirming the previous advances are liquidated and following up with the liquidation of staff advances for the ICRISAT Ethiopia office;
- Review and process project advance liquidation or expense recording after receipt of the original invoices and relevant documents by verifying supporting documents presented are appropriate, enough, and in line with the policy;
- Follow up if staff accounts are analyzed and allocation of open items is performed appropriately by liaising with the accountants.;
- Registration of transactions in excel posting summaries and making ready for recording to sun system as per the guidelines;
- Registering Vehicle Mileage recharges in posting summaries in a timely manner;
- Handle petty cash for the ICRISAT country office;
- Process petty cash replenishment requests;
- Perform proper and explanatory filing system for petty cash, journal vouchers, and check transaction vouchers of the country office;
- Deals with and follow up bank activities like timely transfers, deposits, withdrawals and collection of advice, cheque books and bank statements;
- Assist with the facilitation of audits;
- Scan and archive financial documents with a reference number on the shared documents;
- Perform other duties assigned by the Finance Officer and Country Representative.
- MA/MBA/BA in accounting.
- 8/10 years of directly related senior Level and above experience. In business profit oriented company.
- Has an experience of Accounting of merchandise business, Transport operation, Real estate and related business sectors.
- Full capacity of check and control all the activities of finance Department.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ethiopian tax law procedures, directive and related business laws.
- Excellent knowledge of Peach tree plus to other Microsoft soft wares.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
NETSA PLC – Nega city mall 8th floor Kazanches around old super market
Deadline: 29, December, 2022.