PepsiCo is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Finance Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Finance Business Partner
General Targets and deliverables
- Effective ERP implementation
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Makes financial reports related to account payables and receivables, budgets, expenses, etc.
- Develop and produce ad-hoc management reports for the business managers as required
- Ensures effective management and control over cash and cash items.
- Ensures that Factory fixed assets are properly registered, given proper identification, satisfactorily maintained and accounted for.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Ensuring compliance to ERCA and other tax related items
- Executing acquisition of loan financing if required
- Executing application for foreign currency for imports
- Executing transparent financial administration
- Executing effective management of budgets
- Work in collaboration with….to make sure Global control system (GCS) is implemented as planned
- Take the lead on Audit and make sure everything is ready at the time of audit and report to ERCA
- Take the lead on current expansion project and manage the approved Budget
- Accounting and Reporting
- Ensure full compliance with Senselet accounting and reporting rules.
- Ensure insight in quantitative and qualitative performance regarding the own assigned area and create legally mandatory reports as well as monthly ad hoc management reporting.
- Closes and follows up timely books of accounts by internal and appointed auditors and make sure that their suggestions, comments and recommendations are given due attention.
- Development of function
- Ensure the optimal development and execution of all Finance processes by introducing common management tools, monitor and benchmark methodologies and best practices of other Companies.
- Masters/BA degree in Accounting and Finance or Related fields. ACCA Certification is preferred.
- Minimum of experience of 10 years in which at least 5 is on a managerial role. FMCG/Manufacturing sector is a plus.
- Strong leadership, Change management skills analytical and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team, assess priorities, and manage multiple activities with attention to detail, meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving capacity, with demonstrated ability for considerable analysis and sound judgment to find solutions in a complex environment with shifting and competing priorities.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 20, august, 2022.