Finance and Administrative Head in Addis Ababa
- Ensure day to day accounting activities;
- Categorize payments clearly and precisely under the appropriate expenditure codes of respectively
- Prepare vouchers, cheques, CPOs, transfer letters;
- Provide ledgers and other relevant financial documents to the project documentation;
- Produce bank and cash statements and reconciliation;
- Prepare all the documents requested for audit;
- Insure that purchase related expenses are supported with all the necessary financial documents as per procurement procedures;
- Control and follow up each accounts and receive and check bank and cash reconciliation from field offices;
- Check the quality of invoices and payment documents after payments are made according to the procurement procedures;
- Keep relationships with banks, suppliers and local authorities offices;
- Prepare tax (IT, WHT, pension) computations;
- Arrange staff contracts taking properly care of benefits and duties that are assigned to the staff;
- Creates, keeps and updates all employee administrative files according to the procedure.
- Prepares the employment contracts and other documents
- Manage personnel file, record staff annual leaves and ensure the archive of all the necessary documentation;
- Prepare payrolls;
- Prepare severance payments.
- Perform other additional tasks
-Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Finance, Management,HR and related fields
-Experience: Minimum 2 and above years of relevant in Finance and HR.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement should submit their CV through our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or can drop their document in person to our office located at Yerer, MDK Building 3rd Floor.