Field Office Project Coordinator
Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
With the fund obtained from European Commission, the Enhancing Job Opportunities and Employability for Youth and Women (EnJOY) Project will be implemented in two woredas of Oromia Regional National States by Ethiopian Catholic Church Social and Development Commission through its branch office at Nekemte. For the implementation of the above described project ECCSDCO would like to recruit the following lists of human power.
JOB TITLE: Field Office Project Coordinator
Duration: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
Duty Station: Nekemte
Salary: As per the scale of the organization
JOB PURPOSE: The Field Office Project Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the project maintains its strategic objectives and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a timely manner and in line project management standards.
The Field Office Project Coordinator will be responsible for designing and overall implementing the activities of the Project; assisting the project coordinator at national office in preparing periodic reports and plans on project progress and monitor the project activities on a regular basis, and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities implemented by the project. Working Closely with Zonal and Wored level Enterprise and Industry Development offices, TVET offices, One Stop Job Centers at woreda level and Cooperative offices.
REPORTING LINES: The Field Office Project Coordinator will report to field level executive development Coordinator ECC-SDCO Nekemte Branch office.
- Manage the daily project activities
- Facilitate the work of the local team on various levels
- Summarize, evaluate and update on a regular basis the programs (evaluation of work carried out by international staff, local partners) in accordance with the established planning schedules
- Maintain regular contact with Zonal and District level partners working on Youths and Women Job Opportunity Creation
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project outputs;
- Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation procedures;
- Support program staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture program progress;
- Perform regular field visits to project implementation woredas to ensure the quality of data collected and to verify the accuracy of reported data;
- Organize and conduct mid-term and post-project evaluations in the target areas;
- Ensure all activities are implemented according to the log frame indicators;
- Provide qualitative and quantitative report of the activities;
- Conduct data analysis and provide inputs, information and statistics for monthly, quarterly, annual and other reports to Consortium Project Management Team;
- Responsible for the monthly reporting on Activity Information and Participates in the documentation and dissemination of lessons learned;
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships;
- Plans, coordinates and organizes workload while remaining aware of changing Priorities and competing deadlines;
- Perform other duties as required;
- Respect for ECC-SDCO Code of Conduct and its Human Resource Management Policy
- Other duties as assigned by the Branch Office Development Coordinator
- BA/Bsc or MA/Msc Degree preferably Agricultural Economics, Rural Developmental Studies or other related
- At least 7 years of experience for BA/Bsc degree and 3 years for MA/Msc Degree
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to human rights, gender equality, nondiscrimination
- Flexible pro-active attitude
- Experience with EU donor-funded projects preferred Ability to work well as an individual and in a team
- Ability to manage an unpredictable workload in a challenging environment
- Belief in Ethiopian Catholic Church mission and vision in Economics, Development, fields;
QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
How To Apply:
Contact Address: Addis Ababa: Tel 01 11573675/0911726096 and Nekemte: 0576611527/0936008901