WEEMA International is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
Field Office Coordinator
Department :Leadership /Management
Reports to:Country Director
The Field Office Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the implementation of field project activities of WEEMAin line with the Organization’s strategic plan.
II.Specific Duties And Responsibilities:
Job Responsibility #1:Program Planning ,Implementation and Monitoring
- Plans, Organizes, Directs, Coordinates and controls the Operation of the project in the field Office:
- Submits annual plans as per established schedules to all project stakeholders;
- Conducts studies and develop strategies for projection implementation;
- In collaboration with the programs managers, prepares annual budget based on project and ensures Compliance with donor’s requirements.
- Promotes WEEMA’S activities in the project area;
- Initiate’s budget request in accordance with the budget approved for the project, and monitors the appropriateness of budget Utilization;
- Organizes the Implementation process of the set targets;
- Ensures that project Operations are Carried out in accordance with WEEMA’s Policies and Procedures;
- As leader of the project team, ensures that project staff have updated monthly and quarterly implementation plans
Job Responsibilities #2:Staff Management
- Manages, Supervises, leads guides and supports staff under her/his supervision.
- Establishes and maintain formal and informal Communication Mechanisms with government, community partner, donors and other stakeholders;
- Ensures that reports are prepared and submitted to concerned parties ,donor , Counterparts and WEEMA on time and in a professional manner;
Job Responsibility #4:
- Perform other duties as assigned by country Director
III. Minimum Qualifications
- MA/Msc or BA/BSc in rural Development. Economics, Sociology or related field.
- 4/6 years relevant work experience
C)Technical and Other Skill
- Proficiency in Verbal and written English ,Proposal development strategic and Operational planning, Monitoring and evaluation report writing:
- Proficiency in standard Office software Package;
- Knowledge of local language (Tembarsa/Kembatissa) is advantageous.
Duty station(Place of work)
- Kembata Tembaro Zone,Tembaro Woreda,Mudula Town.
Mode of Employment;
- One year contact with the possibility of extension
Note:WEEMA International is an equal opportunity employer and is nondiscriminatory regarding race, creed, ethnicity, disability, religion , gender ,age, martial status, etc. Women and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply .Only short-listed candidates will be contacted .
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their non-returnable CV, application letter and copy of all supporting documents to the WEEMA international Inc.Head office, HR and Administration department in person at Megenagna, behind Bole sub city, in front of lion security or WEEMA field Office locate in Tembaro Wordea,Mudula town.
Deadline :February 20,2021