okta Technology PLC is an IT solution provider established in 2003 E.C. by well-experienced and qualified professionals committed to promote the development and effective use of IT technologies in Ethiopia. Since our establishment, we have been genuinely serving many customers in government and non-government organizations, financial industry and other business communities. We are continuously partnering with reputable global manufacturers to move ahead and help our customers realize the full potential of their technology infrastructure by offering insightful consulting, hardware, software and sophisticated solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated Executive Secretary
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required qualifications and key skills
- Possesses a High-school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in this role preferably
- Excellent Amharic and English, both oral and written
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Strong skills in organization, communication and multitasking
- Ability to handle pressure
How to Apply
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply !
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing company in the IT industry. Our working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. Do we have your attention? Please send your application to the following
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Application Deadline May 21, 2020