DCEO Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. Specific responsibilities include;
- Conserves DCEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains DCEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting periodic reports from concerned internal bodies and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the DCEO’s absence and speaking for the DCEO.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for office management and documentation.
- Responsible for taking minutes.
- M.A. Degree/B.A degree in Economics, Management and other related business fields with proven 3 or 5 years experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Coordination Experience
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies in person within Seven (07) consecutive working days to Shemu Group Corporate Office located around Kaliti TOTAL or Kafdem Plaza in front of Kaliti Metal Factory (Behind Kaliti Moenco) Shemu group corporate Office building 2nd floor. Or through email stating “Application for the post in which you are applying for” in the subject line through email firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered
HRM and OD Director
Deadline Mar 29, 2020