Electrical Technician – Unilever
Unilever is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits safely and completely.
- Identify the parts and function of electrical control equipment, contactor, overload, starter.
- Safely use electrical test equipment for troubleshooting.
- Remove and replace wiring enclosures (such as conduit, trunking, and tray work).
- Demonstrate the ability to use a clamp-on ammeter, multi-meter, and Megger.
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of Main Control System – Programmable Logic Control (PLC)/ Distributed Control Systems (DCS) – System Architecture.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of Control Loops & Field Instruments.
- Knowledge of Installation requirements for various types of cables – power, control, communication, fiber optic etc.
- National Bsc Degree in Electrical Engineering or National Diploma / TVET in Industrial Electrical Technician, Electronics Technician
- Experience of working as part of an extended team within the manufacturing sector.
- Core Engineering Skills and manufacturing experience in Electrical disciplines with 3 years working experience in manufacturing setup.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Kaizen if any
- Processing & Packing Equipment’s experience is preferred.
- Required to support report writing, data analysis, problem solving and RCA.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 02, November , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: