WEEMA International is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
Education Program Manager
Department :Program Department
The Purpose of the Education programs, manger position is to ensure that WEEMA’s educational interventions in the area of assignment are run smoothly. She/he facilitates and encourages active participation and networking between individuals and communities in recognizing problems, identifying solutions and implementing project activities related to education.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities;
Job Responsibility #1፡Planning and implementation
- Plans and manages education program related activities፡
- Follow up on the status of program implementation and project budget Utilization፡
- Participates in the draft ,review and completion of the annual plan and report of operation to be sent to concerned government authorities in the sector ;
- Reviews and responds to queries and request from partners/collaboration and project terminal reports;
- Conducts monitoring and regular follow up on the ongoing education project activities so as to provide technical feedback on the overall project management;
Job Responsibility #2፡Reporting and learning
- Compiles data relevant to WEEMA education related programs ;
- Prepares and submits monthly ,quarterly ,and annual report;
- Collects and complies data relevant to his/her field of assignment ,best practices, Case studies and lessons and report to her/his supervisor;
- Follows up and supports the preparation of project reports required by the organization, government and donors;
- Minimum Qualifications
- A) Education/Training
- MSc/BED in Education or related field
- B) Experience
- 6/8 years of work experience in relevant field
- C) Technical and Other Skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Communication skill ,good human relations, willingness to reside in rural area;
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, Conceptual understanding of participatory approach and sustainable development.
Duty Station (Place of Work)
- Addis Ababa With frequent travel to field
Mode of Employment
- One year contract with possibility of extension
Note:WEEMA International is an equal opportunity employer and is nondiscriminatory regarding race, creed, ethnicity, disability, religion , gender ,age, martial status, etc. Women and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply .Only short-listed candidates will be contacted .
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their non-returnable CV, application letter and copy of all supporting documents to the WEEMA international Inc.Head office, HR and Administration department in person at Megenagna, behind Bole sub city, in front of lion security or WEEMA field Office locate in Tembaro Wordea,Mudula town.
Deadline :February 20,2021