Driver Mechanic – World Vision Ethiopia
World Vision Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Tigray,Ethiopia.
- Deliver full range transport service for organization use to ensure safe, reliable fleet to help in work on customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
- Observe prescribed work, safety rules and respond to service calls.
- Perform minor mechanical repairs / service: Service vehicles according to established preventive maintenance schedule. Rotate and change tires; change oil and filters; grease vehicle parts; inspect and replace bulbs, and Top up all fluid levels
- Maintain accurate, updated records of preventive maintenance in adherence to FM policy
- Inspect vehicles regularly, evaluate condition of systems, equipment, accessories, and light and reports any mechanical problems of vehicle to supervisor for repair /parts replacement and keep vehicle accessories counted, logo intact, functional safety tools kits and equipment.
- Maintain buses, vans, cars and work area clean, fueled and in good condition at all times
- Maintain log books and fuel consumption records on a regular basis, Take cautious measures on keeping original keys, tools, reserve tires/rims and communicate officially when needed.
- Consistently monitor vehicle performance , submit maintenance request or advice timely and follow-up accomplishments
- Prepare monthly vehicle usage report and submit timely.
- 12th or 10+2, TVET Diploma , 3rd grade valid driving license /Auto.
- Minimum third grade driving license.
- Minimum of two years of related work.
- Basic English spoken and writing.
- Skill in routine vehicle maintenance and minor repairs.
- Able to carry out limited, un-supervised tasks.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 27, November , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: