Driver Mechanic – National Election Board of Ethiopia
National Election Board of Ethiopia is seeking qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain, and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, etc.) aiming at vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issue reports
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Inspect and approve procured spare parts quality
- Assure vehicle maintenance service quality
- Perform work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of clients as needed.
- Strictly adhere to the Governmental and NEBE vehicle policies implementation.
- Accurate upkeep of the vehicle’s maintenance log sheet ensuring users sign on to it per maintenance
- Ensure all required documents with the vehicle are in order and up to date regarding Vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, and necessary spare parts.
- BSC/Diploma or Compatible Certificate from a recognized Vocational school in Auto mechanics, General mechanics, or other related fields.
- 3 years and Diploma| 1 year and Degree.
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of vehicles.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
- Excellent physical condition.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit their CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 17, February , 2024.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: