Embassy of Luxembourg looking for qualified applicants for the following position.
- Drives assigned diplomatic vehicle carefully and follows transport policy at all times.
- Ensures assigned vehicle is properly serviced, washed & greased as required.
- Ensures that assigned vehicle has up-to-date insurance coverage and has undergone annual inspection before deadline.
- Assists the embassy with administrative responsibilities, as needed
Terms of Employment: One-year contract with a possibility of extension.
Category: Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
- Secondary school.
- 3rd grade driving license and possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- No history of major accidents within the past 5 years.
- Experience in handling logistics is advantageous.
- Embassy/NGO/international organisations experience is more preferable.
- Skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Discipline and punctuality, stress tolerance and patience.
- Familiarity with the city and region of the duty station.
- Appropriate appearance and attire.
- Able to speak local language of the area is advantageous
- Able to communicate in English language
- The candidate must have reasonable experience in fieldwork.
- A recommendation letter from the most recent employer
Addis Jobs Related Jobs