Driver I – Bank of Abyssinia
Bank of Abyssinia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Dire Dawa, Ethiopia.
- Before starting work, he makes sure that things like engine oil, water, electricity, tire inflation etc. are met.
- The bank is heavy. medium With small and light vehicles, it provides services by transporting workers or goods in and out of the city.
- Ensures that vehicle needs such as fuel, spare tire and spare parts are met.
- When needed for the vehicle in the field, such as fuel and other items, it is purchased with a legal receipt; He also bet.
- Before starting and after the trip, the odometer of the vehicle records the departure and destination numbers and the places visited on the prepared form or forms.
- Monitors the spare parts and repairs needed for the vehicle and informs the head of the department or the transport management in time.
- Performs minor repairs; In the event of a force majeure failure, it will immediately report the situation to the Transport Authority.
- He will properly count the property he has handed over and hand it over to the relevant party.
- He takes good care of the security of the vehicle he has taken over.
- Follow up when the vehicle enters the repair garage due to a breakdown; and ensure that it is done correctly; As necessary, he informs the head of the department or the relevant body in time.
- The vehicle requires timely servicing.
- Inspect the vehicle annually.
- Bologna will affix other documents requested to be affixed to authorized parts of the vehicle.
- At work, he wears the bank’s uniform while keeping it clean.
- 12th/10th Grade complete; and Public I or Third level Driving License.
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience. Experience in banking industry is advantageous.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 28, October, 2022.