EPOSPEA is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Terms of Employment :Fixed Term
- Place of Work:Addis Ababa
- Salary: Negotiable
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely and responsibly performing all office trips using the office vehicles(s)
- Regularly servicing and looking after the vehicles(s)
- Reports need for service and carriers out minor reports
- Immediately reports all involvement of the vehicle in accidents ,including minor accidents ,damage ,Loss or theft of vehicles fittings
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the Board of directors, G.M and office Staff
- Minimum of qualification and experience required
- Secondary education complete
- 3rd grade Valid driving License /Public 1/Hizb 1/ A minimum of 3 years work experience
- Ability to make minor reports on vehicle if needed
- Understanding and practical application of local road related laws and safe driving principles .No major accidents in the past 3 years .
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their application and copies of all credentials .Applicants can submit their application directly to the office of the Association and can also send their documents by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office 22 Mazoria Near Axum Hotel ,Rebecca Building 7th floor, office number 703
Deadline : January 31,2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels:
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia