World Together Ethiopia is an international NGO operating in Ethiopia with the vision of helping and supporting the needy segment of the population. As part of its project, World Together has been running LG KOICA Hope TVET College, in Addis Ababa around summit area, which provides training in the field of ICT and Electronics from level I to IV.
The organization currently seeks to fillup the position of ‘Dean’ for the College that meets the following minimum work experience and academic qualification.
- Position Title: Dean, LG KOICA Hope TVET College
- Academic qualification: Masters’ degree or above in Educational Leadership and Management, Educational Administration, Vocational Education and Management, Electronics, Electrical engineering or other related fields of study.
- Related Work Experience:
- Extensive experience as dean of TVET college preferably at the NGO sector; or worked as director of preparatory high schools or formerly known as vocational schools.
- Worked as head (or head of department) of regional education bureaus, or TVET Agencies; or at zonal, or woreda offices levels
- Have proven track record of managing and leading Colleges
- Ability to establish network with other similar educational institutions locally and internationally
- Have clear knowledge and understanding of the TVET strategy and the educational system of the country
- Have strong commitment to strategically lead and transform the college
- Having international experience and exposure would also be of great advantage
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- Terms of Employment: Contractual, renewably yearly based on satisfactory performance
- Salary: Negotiable