At IntraHealth, we are a global team of creative, committed humanitarians on a mission. We are advocates, technologists, health workers, and communicators. Program officers, finance experts, and technical leaders. We are passionate and diverse. And we’re united in our belief that everyone everywhere should have the health care they need to thrive. That’s why we work every day to improve the performance of health workers around the world and strengthen the systems in which they work.
For almost 40 years in over 100 countries, IntraHealth has partnered with local communities to make sure health workers are present where they’re needed most, ready to do the job, connected to the technology they need, and safe to do their very best work.
Our programs are designed with a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context of human rights, gender equality and discrimination, economic empowerment, and changing populations. And the longstanding relationships we’ve built with government agencies, private-sector partners, and members of civil society make our efforts stronger and more effective.
Join us and together we can make lasting changes in global health—for all of us.
About Accelerating Support to Advanced Local Partners (ASAP)
ASAP is funded through an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract (IDIQ) led by IntraHealth. The purpose of the contract is to rapidly prepare Local Partners to have the capabilities and resources to serve as Prime Partners for USAID/U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) programming, in compliance with USAID and PEPFAR procedures, for PEPFAR program implementation in FY20 and FY21. ASAP Ethiopia project is currently supporting ten local implementing partners funded by USAID to implement HIV intervention programs
Position: Data Entry Clerk-Temporary
Position Location: Addis Ababa
Travel Requirements: Optional
Duration of Assignment: One Month with possibility of extension
Summary of Roles
ASAP is seeking to temporarily hire an experienced Data Entry Clerk. The Data Entry Clerk will collect, manage, analyze, and store ASAP’s data including data from Non-US Organization Pre-Award Survey (NUPAS+, online surveys, trainings, and quarterly reports. The data clerk will directly report to the ASAP country team leader and works closely with the Measurement and Learning team at ASAP HQ.
Scope of Work
Specifically, the Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performing data entry functions
- Transferring NUPAS Plus data from old data collection forms to the revised versions
- Maintaining records, reports, and the database
- Generating reports from the database
- Organizing and maintaining data
- Managing and updating ASAP’s datasets to facilitate accessibility and use by ASAP’s Leadership Team and Technical Advisors
- Navigating a NUPAS Plus database
- Working with the technical team in data analysis & visualization
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for data reviews
- Ensure quality of data by conducting regular data validity checks and cleaning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or relevant similar from an accredited university/college field and at least 5 years of experience in successfully working on databases and data visualization.
- Demonstrated experience in handling huge dataset
- Experience with PowerPoint presentations
- Familiarity with data analysis, visualization, and mapping software such as MS Access, SQL and advanced Excel
- Ability to export data from various formats and sources
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal
- Willingness to promote peer-peer review learning and knowledge sharing
- Ability to work independently and with team members and partners at all levels.
To apply and learn more about IntraHealth Careers @: http://www.intrahealth.org/section/careers OR use ethiojobs.net
Application deadline: within ten working days
Only short-listed candidates are contacted