Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI) is looking for qualified applicants for Data Collector position.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Must be able to complete questions using tablet computers at a reasonable speed;
- Collects data as per protocol, including following skip patterns, and asking questions as stated in the questionnaire;
- Locate selected households for interview and complete the household questionnaire for each household;
- Reports all best practices and challenges to the team leader;
- Works under the supervision/guidance of the team leader;
- Must be of good health as the field work may demand extensive travel on rough roads;
- Must be able to organize his/her assignment and work independent of team leader;
- Maintains good team spirit within the assigned team ;
- Must be willing/able to stay and work in all regions of the country during data collection;
- Experience with previous health survey is an asset.
Required number: 100 (one hundred)
Term of employment : two months
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc in Clinical Nursing or Midwifery or Health Officer;
- Proven experience in electronic data collection using tablets;
- Knowledge of the Ethiopian health care system;
- Good interpersonal communication;
- Languages other than Amharic (like Oromiffa, Tigrigna, Sidama, Wolaytigna, Gugagigna, Keficho, Somaligna, Afarigna etc… is an advantage.