Corporate Finance Manager – Royal Foam, Spring Mattress and Plastic Manufacturing PLC
Horizon Addis Tyre S.C. is looking for a qualified applicant for the following open position.
Corporate Finance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
Corporate Finance Manager
- Duties will include general ledger accounting, fortnightly payroll processing and reporting, monthly closing, financial analysis, cash flow monitoring, and monthly financial reports
- Responsible to ensure that the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, advance accounts and fixed assets are reconciled monthly, and are in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and government auditing standards
- Responsible for accounting and invoicing Counterpart’s subsidiaries and affiliates and Provide technical accounting guidance to the finance team
- Review the Headquarters payroll and responsible payroll related statutory reporting
- Ensures all client invoicing and collection, and payment of vendor invoices occurs on a timely basis
- Responsible for the monthly corporate cash flow preparation and work with Controller on cash management matters;
- Review and approves the prepayments, accruals, and other month-end transactions for the corporate finance team
- Ensures monthly reconciliation of all accounting sub-systems, and conducts balance sheet analyses and reconciliations
- Oversee the monthly corporate finance reconciliation of bank statements
- Review the monthly investment schedule reconciliations
- Assist the Controller in preparation of monthly internal financial statements and draft annual financial statements
- Assist the Controller in month and year end closing – including indirect cost allocation and revenue recognition.
- Assists the Controller in preparation of information required for year-end closing, annual audit and statutory reporting.
- Assists in the preparation financial information, and other statutory reports.
- Assists the Controller in preparation of information required for ad hoc program audits.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- MA or BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Accounting and Finance from recognized university.
- At least six (6) years of relevant experience for MA or eight (8) years for BA, including at least three (3) years of managerial experience in similar organizations, is required for both.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative, solve problems, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
- Proven ability to prioritize and to initiate-through
- Independently motivated, but also able to work closely and collaboratively as a member of a highly interdependent team.
- Ability to make sound decision, provides effective leadership, and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience in accounting software and advanced Excel spreadsheet system design and implementation is preferred.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 03, June , 2023.