Coordinator For National Rheumatic Heart Disease Control
Addis Ababa university, college of health science, school of medicine department of Internal medicine, national Rheumatic heart diseases control project, would like to employ a staff member with the following position on contractual basis
- Position Coordinator For National Rheumatic Heart Disease Control
- Job summary:
The project coordinator coordinates the activities of Rheumatic Heart diseases control activities in six regions of Ethiopia. The coordinator in particular plans to organize events for primary prevention of RHD, works with identified health centers for detection of RHD, registers and assures follow up of cases of Rheumatic Heart diseases. He/she will be responsible to collect echocardiograms of suspected cases for revision and confirmation by cardiologists.
- Qualification and experience
The application should have BSC degree in health officer or Nursing from recognized university with at least three years of experience in NCD or cardiology related project act ivies.
- knowledge in echocardiography
- fluency in written and spoken English
- excellent computer skill and use of relevant software
- good communication skill
- previous research related activities
- Terms Of Employment: Contract For One Year
- Salary : Annual salary of 156,000 (one hundred fifty six thousand) ETB) including applicable government tax per annual
- place of work: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to regions