Hambra Engineering PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Condition of Employment:Permanent
Education:Bsc degree in Civil Engineering , Cotm or related field
- Support negotiations of claims ,manage contractual changes and resolve disputes or conflict resolution with contractors
- Review plans ,specifications and contracts to ensure the correct equipment ,material and subcontractor services are ordered and/or purchased
- Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions ,award supplier contracts or recommend contract award
- Manage paper work related to contracts
- Establish delivery schedules ,monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Work with project managers ,architects ,engineers owners and other to make sure project goals are met
- Preparing and issuing construction progress reports
- Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client
- Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates
- Ensure project members use the contract correctly
- Strong analytical and organization Skills
Experience: 12 years and above work experience in building projects(High rise building experience is preferable)
How to apply
Those who meet the aforementioned criteria/requirements can apply submitting the Complete CV in person at the suitable offices in the above address or can attach important documents at the
Tel.25118547211 or 25118548430
Deadline: December 17,2021
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: