Consumer planning, research and capability Manager at DIAGEO
Consumer planning, research and capability Manager at DIAGEO Ethiopia
Location: Sebeta, Ethiopia
Job Description :
To uncover insights which inspire big ideas that drive growth
This role works closely with marketing but must also work with customer marketing/sales and has impact on and influence with the Managing Director and Marketing and Innovation Director of META.
1/ Game Planning
Manage the Game Planning process
- Helps teams create provocative and insightful workshops to identify opportunities and challenges for each brand
- Support the process from identification of opportunities and threats to high quality, final GAME plans which have been approved, and joined up with other commercial plans, and aligned with regional and global brand strategies.
- Best practice M&E for all brands
- Champion DWBB – Diageo brand building best practice
2/ Consumer Insight Development
- Work with the team to proactively define and communicate consumer opportunities for growth
- Uncover insights that can be applied to develop big ideas which unlock growth
- Transform consumer research capability in each of the market
- Uses consumer information (Brand tracking etc) to help the business navigate
Fully embed a result oriented culture focused on generating tangible results and having a measurable impact on business outcomes
3) People and Training Development
- Rapid development of functional and leadership capabilities.
- Support the development of the overall marketing function, leading and training on all key disciplines, alongside the Marketing Director.
- Develop and tailor the content of the training programmes
Qualification and experience required
- 7 years+ experience in Marketing and Innovation with consumer planning/insights exposure as an added advantage.
- University degree in marketing / business / related field
- Strong data interpretation and insight generation skills
- Proven track record of great performance, consumers awareness and understanding of market trends
- Strong leadership potential as demonstrated by involvement in leadership roles outside of academic achievements.
Worker Type :
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants can apply on DIAGEO website by click below.