The Forum of Federations (FOF) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- The Forum of Federations (FOF) is an international learning organizational. Head quartered in Canada, working on federal and devolved governance across the globe. The Forum has been legally operating in Ethiopia since 2008 as an international organization. The FoF is currently implementing a five-year project, Strengthening Federal Governance and Pluralism in Ethiopia funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC) implemented with various Ethiopian partners, led by the House of Federation. The project addresses weaknesses in Ethiopia’s federal governance with the ultimate outcome of ‘a strengthened and more responsive federal system for Ethiopian men and women’.
This call is for a qualified consultant to conduct a rapid assessment to identify priority areas of policy research and consultations on barriers to constitutional rights of women and girls in Ethiopia.
Objective of the Assignment
The objective of this assignment is to produce a rapid assessment that identifies five strong candidate’ areas as priorities for policy research and consultations on constitutional rights barriers affecting women and girls in Ethiopia, two of which will then be selected by FOF and partners for implementation.
- Master degree (minimum) in constitutional low, human rights, governance, gender studies
How to Apply
Application Procedure and Information
Application procedure and detailed information are provided in the Terms of Reference (TOR) of the assignment. Interested applicants can reach out to Mrs. Sosena Mulatu at email@example.com to get the TOR and additional information.
- Motivation letter
- CV of consultant
- A brief explanation of understanding of the Assignment and proposed methodology
- Brief summary of examples of similar assignments financial proposal indicating daily rates and related expenses
- Names of references from previous organizations for similar assignment
Closing date for submitting: 10 days from the dote this call is posted
Deadline : 1 December 2020