USAID Pro Pride, an Ethiopian residents charity Organization, would like to hire community facilitators for its MULU MARPS HIV prevention project currently under implementation in partnership with PSI.
- Position COMMUNITY FACILITATOR
- No 2
- Duty station: Addis Ababa
- Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale
- overall responsibility: the community facilitator would be responsible to plan meticulously, execute planned activities effectively as well as produce high quality reports on behavioral and structural interventions of MULU MARPs program at the grassroots level by ensuing effective engagement of volunteer peer educators and others community
- educational qualification : A minimum of Diploma in any social behavioral and health science fileds
- Work experience: A minimum of three years relevant work experience directly working with most at risk persons (MARPs) in the context of HIV Prevention Projects. knowledge of USAID funded projects such as MULUMARPs HIV prevention project is advantageous.
- Required skills: excellent interpersonal skills good team player, fluency in written and spoken English, Basic computer skills etc.
Addis Jobs Related Jobs