Customer Service, Hotel and Hospitality, Sales and Marketing
Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Attractive and negotiable
- Managing Clients information from on line/the company’s website
- Call back to clients to answer their questions and inquire their demands,
- Analyze Clients project and facilitate the agreement of investigation;
- Arrange Business Development employees to visit clients and make investigations on site;
- Work closely with the Business development department staff and coordinate their day to day activity.
- Contacting the clients have been visited by Business Development employees to ensure the reality of investigations and gather feedback from clients;
- Work based on the immediate Supervisor’s directive.
- Have great interest in hotel/hospitality industry;
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Chinese language skill is also an asset.
- Strong learning ability, quickly adapt to the new environment and new skills;
- Work methodically, with a sense of responsibility, professional, serious to client’s inquiries.
- Experience managing a small team
- Full-time graduated from high standard university, preferred with experience in studying abroad.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent via – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the position title, Client Manager in the application subject line.
Deadline Nov 30, 2019
Addis Jobs Related Jobs