World Vision is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Cash Program Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Amhara , Ethiopia
1.Cash Program Officer
- Ensure appropriate community messages are transferred to clients, local government partners, vendors, non-clients and other key actor
- Engage with communities and local authorities to ensure proper targeting, registration using digital mechanism of cash transfer beneficiaries as standard operating guidelines and Prepare detail joint action plan for community level implementation of Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance(MPCA) plan in the project areas
- Ensure proper implementation of MPCA project in collaboration with the different stakeholders and other member agencies in the project areas
- Facilitate post distribution monitoring activities are fully documented, including systematic and timely data collection as required.
- Capacitate the community facilitators, staffs under his/her supervision, and others (if any) on MPCA. – Support and mentor the FSP to meet the humanitarian principles during MPCA/facilitating the payment to the beneficiaries.
- Prepare reports as per set schedules (monthly, quarterly and annually) on grant activities, indicators and achievements to WV
- University Degree Agri-Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Rural Development, Banking, project Management.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in cash transfer or cash voucher related program, Livelihoods program, and grant management.
- Experience in implementation of Cash in sectoral interventions (Food, shelter, NFIs, and others)
- Humanitarian field experience with substantial exposure to aid agencies’ commodity and aid assistance business processes under chronic and rapid emergency contexts.
- At least three 2 years’ experience in a proven cash and voucher based program design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. Working with FSPs, and private sectors. o Operational o Strategic / Managerial.
- Ability to provide support, training and coaching to staff, FSP and
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) with ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Frequent travel to the project sites and to NO as needed.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/WorldVisionInternational/job/Eastern-Amhara-Ethiopia/
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: