Ethiopian Airlines would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Job Title: – Cameraman & Editor, Animator, Creative Director and Narrator
BA/BSC degree in Film Production/Fine Arts/Cinematography/or related fields with a minimum of three years of experience
College Diploma or Level III/IV Certificate in Film Production/Fine Arts/Cinematography or related fields with a minimum of five years of experience.
Experience for Cameraman & Editor
• In camera operating/film production/editing or related areas
Experience for Animator
• Able to work creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs and solutions
• Experience in using computer generation software such as Maya, Flash, Blender and After Effects
• Able to produce 2D & 3D animation designs for advertising purpose
• Experience in sketching, modeling, rigging, texturing and animating
Experience for Creative Director
• experience in directing and producing TV Commercials and Social media campaign ads for companies.
• Experience in Writing and designing unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs
• Abel to Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
Experience for Narrator
• Fluent English speaker with American accent
• Someone with additional language skill is preferable.
Registration Date: September 14 – 18, 2020
Interested applicants must attach/send scan copy of their supporting documents (Educational credentials & work experiences letter), including 8th Grade Ministry Card/birth certificate from Kebele and one passport size picture on the below email address.
NB: If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.