Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on permanent basis:
1. Job Position: Branch Manager – Grade C
- Remains primarily responsible and accountable for the overall performance of the Branch,
- Engages in all operational activities of the branch as required by the volume and intensity of the work,
- Ensures the success and best achievement of the Branch in providing excelling customer services,
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities,
- Cascades the corporate plan of the Bank to the staffs of the Branch and follows up the implementation,
- Prepares annual action plan of the branch and manages all resources availed to accomplish and meet the goal,
- Lesions and coordinates with local government and development agencies in resolving issues related to the branch.
- Coordinate the branch’s operation and Mobilize the capital of the branch,
- Lead the overall branch’s operation and prepare branch business plan in conjunction with the respected department,
- Ensure the proper implementation of policies and procedure throughout the branch,
- Prepare & submit periodic performance report of the branch.
Place of Work: Mekelle
2. Job Position: Branch Accounts Administrator – Grade B
- Ensures and ascertains the intactness of records of books of accounts on daily basis,
- Ensures that all daily transaction tickets are in agreement with System output,
- Authorizes transactions and signs documents as referred by the CSO,
- Checks and authorizes opening of an account,
- Retains and validates Original CD against the System at time of settlement,
- Validates and authorizes deposit/payment of Financial Instruments,
- Dispatches / Receives cheques and Payment Instruments of other banks to/from Finance Department,
- Keeps custody of daily transaction and account opening documents.
Place of Work: Mekelle
Salary: as per the Bank’s scale
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Please specify the place of work that you want to apply on your application letter
How To Apply:
Enat Bank S.C
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged