Branch Manager- Grade B | Branch Cash Administrator Grade B
Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on permanent basis:
1. Job Position: Branch Manager- Grade B
- Remains primarily responsible and accountable for the overall performance of the Branch.
- Engages in all operational activities of the branch as required by the volume and intensity of the work,
- Ensures the success and best achievement of the Branch in providing excelling customer services.
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities.
- Cascades the corporate plan of the Bank to the staffs of the Branch and follows up the implementation,
- Prepares annual action plan of the branch and manages all resources availed to accomplish and meet the goal,
- Lesions and coordinates with local government and development agencies in resolving issues related to the branch.
- Coordinate the branch’s operation and Mobilize the capital of the branch,
- Lead the overall branch’s operation and prepare branch business plan in conjunction with the respected department,
- Ensure the proper implementation of policies and procedure throughout the branch,
- Prepare & submit periodic performance report of the branch.
2. Job Position: Branch Cash Administrator Grade B
- Weigh, wrap, pack Birr and remove tags and special security tabs.
- Help prominent customers in cash counting,
- Work out totals for cash at the end of each working day.
- Count and prepare money for deposit in the branch or other Bank,
- Disburse cash to designated Bank clerks,
- Collect surplus cash from Bank clerks,
- Keep records of amounts received and paid and regularly check the cash balance against record,
- Operate automatic ticket-issuing machines and other computerized equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Place of Work: Adwa
Salary: as per the Bank’s scale
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
How To Apply:
Enat Bank S.C.
Women applicants are highly encouraged