Branch Cash Administrator Grade B 222 views
Accounting-Finance, Banking-Insurance, Management
Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Enat Bank is a private financial institution established to provide effective, efficient and full-fledged banking service, focusing on addressing women with financial access, aiming at development, business growth and probability to meet the expectation of all its stakeholders. It is also where the career of promising banking talents are shaped into seasoned banking professionals with challenging but conducive working environment. Value adding and committed Management Team and enlightened and forward looking institutional vision along with the attractive compensation packages is what has already been in place to attract and retain employees.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on permanent basis:
Job Position: Branch Cash Administrator Grade B
- Weigh, wrap, pack Birr and remove tags and special security tabs.
- Help prominent customers in cash counting.
- Work out totals for cash at the end of each working day.
- Count and prepare money for deposit in the branch or other Bank.
- Disburse cash to designated Bank clerks.
- Collect surplus cash from Bank clerks.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid and regularly check the cash balance
- Operate automatic ticket-issuing machines and other computerized equipment.
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
Job Requirements: BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields with 3.5 years of experience; or Diploma/10+3/Level III and above/ in the same fields with 5 years of experience in branch operations banking industry, of which at least 1 year as Cashier or Senior Customer Service Officer.
Place of Work: Humera
Salary: as per the Bank’s scale
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Please specify the place of work that you want to apply on your application letter
How To Apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CV5 with photocopies of non-returnable supporting credentials up to February 15, 2020 only through 18401 postal address of the Bank.
Enat Bank S.C.
P.O. Box 18401
Women applicants are highly encouraged
Snippet not selected.
Addis Jobs Related Jobs
SHARE TO FRIENDS - ሼር ያርጉት
Maybe Later - Close for now
This window will automatically close in 30 seconds