Branch Cash Administrator Grade B | Senior Customer Service Specialist | Customer Service Specialist
Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on permanent basis:
1. Job Position: Branch Cash Administrator Grade B
- Weigh, wrap, pack Birr and remove tags and special security tabs,
- Help prominent customers in cash counting,
- Work out totals for cash at the end of each working day,
- Count and prepare money for deposit in the branch or other Bank,
- Disburse cash to designated Bank clerks,
- Collect surplus cash from Bank clerks,
- Keep records of amounts received and paid and regularly check the cash balance against record,
- Operate automatic ticket-issuing machines and other computerized equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Place of work: Harar
2. Job Position: Senior Customer Service Specialist
- Assists and takes over duties of Cash Administrator and Branch Account Administrator in case of absence and delegation
- Assists Customer Service Specialists in handling and counting bulk cash deposits/withdrawals
- Initiates cash transfer from/to Cash
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Cash Administrator
- Authorizes transactions and signs documents when only referred by the CSS and.
- Interviews & Captures Customer Record and assists customer to fill account opening application form and receives all documents
- Checks KYC and AML
- Scrutinizes and authenticates presented documents
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
Place of Work: Adwa
3. Job Position: Customer Service Specialist
- Receive and deliver physical cash from and to customer,
- Collect/pay cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
- Update passbook, print deal slip or issues a customer advice,
- Issue and sign Payment Instruments,
- Entertain deposit of cheques and other financial instruments.
Place of Work: Shire
Salary: as per the Bank’s scale
Only short listed candidates will be communicated
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Please specify the place of work that you want to apply on your application letter
How To Apply:
Enat Bank S.C
Women applicants are highly encouraged