KEA-MED Oxygen Manufacturing PLC is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Salary and Remuneration :Shall be as per the rules of the company and qualification and experience
Biomedical Production Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the process of install,adjust,maintain repair or provide technical support for production plant equipment
- Controls fractional columns,Compressors,Purifying towers heat exchanges and related equipment to extract oxygen from air industrial and therapeutic use
- Observes pressure ,Temperature,level and flow gauges to ensure standard operation
- Tests Oxygen for purity and moisture meter
- Calculates gas ratios to detect dictations from specifications,using testing apparatus
- Opens valves transfer liquid or gaseous oxygen through heat exhnagers to cool air ,to heat and vaporize liquid oxygen in storage tanks at specified temperature and pressure
- Turns valves to transfer compressed oxygen to storage cylinder
- Records gauge readings and test results
- Works collaboratively with other cross functional teams
- Degree in Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering
- At least one year experience in a similar role
- Special skills in gas plant management
How to apply
Applicant shall present their application letter and testimonies of their academic credential in person or send it via email to KEA-MED College head office behind Golagul tower located around 22 area firstname.lastname@example.org
KEA-MED Oxygen Manufacturing PLC
Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: